browse Our Services
- Barn Board
- 14 x 14 Box Stall | $650
- 14 x 24 Box Stall | $800
- Free choice coastal hay (Alfalfa available for an additional fee)
- A variety of quality grain, individually selected, and fed 2-3 times per day
- Feeding of owner provided supplements
- Generously bedded stalls cleaned twice daily, 7 days per week
- Fans in the warm months
- Daily Hoof Picking
- Laundry Service
- Automatic Fly Spray System
- 7 days a week of daily turn out (weather permitting) in one of our gorgeous pastures!
- Alfalfa available for an additional fee
- Pasture Board
- Ideal for mares in foal, lay-ups, retirees, and pleasure riders. See The Oaks for more information.
- Full Training | $600
- Our Full Training program offers our clients 4 services per week (16/month) tailored to the horse and riders’ needs. These services include: Lessons, Training rides, Pessoa, Lunging, Hand Walking etc. Administering monthly medicine (Adequan, Depo, etc.) Blanketing, Organizing Veterinarian, Chiropractor, and Farrier appointments are all complementary, too.
Should your horse require an additional service outside of your training package, we are happy to provide the following services!
- Training Rides | $45
- Pessoa/Lunging/Handwalking | $30
Please note that training rate will be billed at the beginning of the month, and additional services included in your next months’ invoice
- Private Lesson | $60
- Semi-Private Lesson | $50
- Group Lesson | $40
- Lesson on a Westridge School Horse | $70
- Introductory Lesson | $85
- Introductory lessons allow new equestrians the ability to spend extra time learning where equipment is located, grooming, how to tack up and untack, etc. Riders are required to participate in these lessons until the rider (or parent) are educated and confident enough to prepare themselves for their lesson on their own.
- Lesson Package (4 Sessions) | $250 ($30 Discount)
- Cancellation Policy:
- Out of consideration for our trainers' busy schedules, please provide a 24-hour notice if you wish to reschedule your lesson. Provided that circumstances are not extenuating, client will be billed as necessary.
- Please contact farm for rates.
Sale, Purchase, Lease ▼
- 10% commission, or minimum of $1,000, is due upon sale, purchase, or lease of a horse or pony. If within the barn, 15% commission is due.