browse Our Services
- Main Barn Board
- 14 x 14 Box Stall | $650
- 14 x 24 Box Stall | $800
- Free choice coastal hay
- A variety of quality grain, individually selected, and fed 2-3 times per day
- Feeding of owner provided supplements
- Generously bedded stalls cleaned twice daily, 7 days per week
- Fans in the warm months
- Sheeting and Blanketing
- Multiple hours of daily turn out (weather permitting) in one of our gorgeous pastures!
- Alfalfa available for an additional fee
- Pasture Board
- Ideal for mares, mares in foal, lay-ups, retirees, and pleasure riders. See The Oaks for more information.
- Training Rides | $30
- Westridge Farms is happy to offer training rides by one of our professionals who all have experience and success working with horses at all levels of education.
- Private Lesson | $60
- Semi-Private Lesson | $45
- Group Lesson | $30
- Lesson on a Westridge School Horse | $65
- Cancellation Policy:
- Out of consideration for our trainers' busy schedules, please provide a 24-hour notice if you wish to reschedule your lesson. Provided that circumstances are not extenuating, client will be billed as necessary.
Additional Services ▼
- Fee for Farm to Cover Client Invoice: $10 + Service
- Body Clipping: $175 (Extra charge for meds if necessary)
- Laundry: $5/month
- Clipping of muzzle/face/fetlocks: $15
- Mane Pulling: $20
- Trailer Parking: $30/month
- Hand Walk: $10
- Vet/Farrier Appointment: $35/hour (offsite appointments and pasture boarders)
- Wrapping/Unwrapping: $5
- Worming: $15
- Administering Medication: $5-$10
- Blanketing: $30 (Pasture Boarders)
- Alfalfa: Market
- Daily Corn Oil: $20
- Hay Surcharge (When Necessary): Market
- Emergency: $150 Emergency Fee + $1/mile
Sale, Purchase, Lease ▼
- 12% commission, or minimum of $1,000, is due upon sale, purchase, or lease of a horse or pony.
Horse Show Rates ▼
- Show Deposit | $300
- Deposit is due 1 week prior to the beginning of the horse show and will be applied toward your final show bill
- Day Care & Schooling:
- Day care includes feeding, watering, and stall-cleaning throughout the day, tacking/untacking, bathing, lunging, basic wraping/un-wrapping, unbraiding, tack cleaning, night check, etc.
- *Horse Show Schooling & Day Care | $80
- This includes schooling horse and rider prior to classes and care of horse
- *Horse Show Day Care | $35
- This only includes care of horse on non-show days
- *Fees may vary if we need to hire horse show grooms in addition to our normal staff.
- Supplies | $15 per week
- This includes fly spray, shampoo, show sheen, liniment, poultice, hoof packing, ear plugs, etc.
- Set Up | $25
- This includes plants, mulch/sod, staples, zip ties, etc. Only charged the first week client is present at show.
- Laundry | $5
- Trainer Show Ride/Schooling Ride | $30
- Transportation | $1/mile
- Shared Expenses
- Trainer(s) and Groom(s) housing, food per diem, transportation is divided up and billed on the number of clients attending the show
- Grooming stalls, supply stalls, shavings, etc. is divided up and billed based on the number of horses attending the show
- Should a golf cart be required, cost will be divided between number of clients
- Cancellation Policy
- If you have signed up for a show, a minimum of one week (7 days) is required to be given in order to not be billed for the show with the exception of lameness or extenuating circumstances.
- Please remember to bring cash to tip at the end of the show to give to our grooms!